Demon's extract was created using the lifeblood of a super-class beast that lived in the Northern parts of The Empire. It was sealed off from all other Teigu due to the danger it posed to its user, as all who drank it went insane afterward. Esdeath was the only known user of this Teigu and had completely absorbed all the remaining blood into her body. When she died, Demon's Extract was destroyed.
It was speculated by Najenda to be the strongest of all the Teigu. Its physical form was a chalice of blood, and once the blood was consumed, a tattoo appeared on the user's body. Esdeath assumed that the amount of blood that the user drank determined their level of power. Demon's Extract couldn't be removed once applied, and it also had a dangerous side effect: it caused the user to hear voices that drove them mad if they didn't possess a strong enough will to resist them. The user was able to summon and manipulate ice, even without a nearby water source.
Esdeath used the Teigu to perform feats such as freezing an entire lake in an instant in order to use the frozen surface as a makeshift bridge. However, after she used her powers to this extent, she required time to rest before using them once again. She was also able to create large pillars of ice to throw at enemies with devastating results.
The Demon's Extract was one of the Teigu that possessed no Trump Cards, but Esdeath managed to create several on her own, a feat one would think to be impossible.
After the extermination of Wild Hunt, Esdeath created some new techniques. One of them is revealed to be the ability to fly. After she created ice around her wrists and ankles, she manipulated it in order to float.
- Weissschnabel (literally meaning "White Mouth"): The user creates several icicles from thin air and fires them at the user's target by a simple hand gesture.
- Grauhorn (literally meaning "Grey Horn"): The user creates a giant horn of ice from thin air to pierce their target.
- Hagelsprung (literally meaning "Hail Pounce"): The user creates a giant pillar of ice which looks like a piece of gigantic hail and throws it at their opponent to smash them.
- Mahapadma: The trump card of Demon's Extract which froze space and time. When used, space and time are frozen and only the user can move for short period of time. This ability was very taxing on its user and can only be used once a day. She originally developed this technique to prevent Tatsumi from escaping again after his escape at Mt. Fake. However, after Incursio adapted to its effect, he was able to move freely while this ability is active, though only for a moment.
- Ice Cavalry: The second trump card of Demon's Extract which created an army of ice centaur soldiers.
- Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief: The third trump card of Demon's Extract which created a "Russian winter" and was capable of covering large portion of the empire itself in ice and snow.
- All named attacks are in German, except for the trump card which is something she herself noted.
- Mahāpadma is the name of one of the cold Narakas, specifically the deepest one, its name literally meaning "the great lotus". Its inhabitants are exposed to cold so intense that their flesh, as well as internal organs, crack open, causing them to bleed out; they are healed afterward and the cycle is repeated endlessly.
- The word "es" in Esdeath's name is "ice" in Indonesian language, meaning Esdeath's name itself foreshadows her Teigu's ability and is also a multilingual pun; "Es desu" translates as "this is ice".
|Members:||Run · Wave · Kurome|
|Deceased:||Bols · Run · Seryu Ubiquitous · Dr. Stylish|
|Teigu:||Demon's Extract · Grand Chariot · Mastema · Yatsufusa|
|Lost Teigu:||Hekatonkheires · Perfector · Rubicante|
|Puppets:||Apeman · Desta-Ghoul · Doya · Henter · Kaiser Frog · Natala · Rokugoh · Run · Wall|