Crushing King was one of the Shingu introduced in the prequel manga series, Akame ga Kill! Zero. It took the form of a gauntlet. It was used by Cornelia and destroyed by Taeko.
Crushing King, like all other Shingu, was created four hundred years before the start of the series by the Emperor of that time in an attempt to create weapons that could surpass the Teigu.
It was kept hidden in the Empire's secret storage until it was given to Cornelia by Gozuki.
During Cornelia's battle with Taeko, Crushing King was destroyed after Taeko attacked it in the same spot several times with her sword, effectively destroying the Shingu in the process.
The Shingu granted its user superhuman strength, but it could damage the user if used improperly.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Akame ga Kill! Zero manga; Chapter 3, page 11
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Akame ga Kill! Zero manga; Chapter 3, page 17
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Akame ga Kill! Zero manga; Chapter 3, page 16
- ↑ Akame ga Kill! Zero manga; Chapter 11, page 15
- ↑ Akame ga Kill! Zero manga; Chapter 11, page 16