To me anyway, the most unattractive to me would be Kaku, Budo, Ogre and Ibara.
What's on your mind?
This is my opinion so feel free to disagree
2) Susanoo (i consider him a part of night raid)
54 Votes in Poll
A read the extra pages in the manga and it says that Shamshir is a scimitar. wich is a backs sword or sabre with a curved blade.
Rongo Rongo is a 1000 year old book if it was made from normal papel it would end up becoming a pile of crumbled papel and there is humans with the hability to stop time so it can exist magic papel that don`t get wet.
The book could end up in the beach in some contry.
What do you hope will happen the most, in the new sequel manga? I hoping that the author fixes some of the mistakes in the final chapter of Ga Kill.
- Tatsumi not being able to regain his Human form
- Tatsumi x Mine. (You gotta admit, it's one of the WORST, most half-assed pairings in manga/anime)
- Leone's death (I hope Takahiro reverses this somehow. It's litterally, the most POINTLESS character death I've ever seen. Unlike the other deaths that actually meant something.)
I will say though, it was hinted in chapter 3 of the sequel, that Tatsumi could be returned to normal, as that is one goal that Akame is trying to achieve. Along with removing her curse mark. It was also stated that removing her curse could possibly be done. If they can do these two things... Removing her curse, and returning Tatsumi back into a Human... Then they can surely bring Leone back. They might as well bring her back, considering that her death did nothing for the plot. And also because she obviously loved Tatsumi, and she never got to tell him.
But what are your guys' biggest hope?
I saw a threat asking about whether Grand Chariot was made from Tyrant's flesh. I personally think this is a somewhat foolish idea. If Incursio and Grand Chariot had the same material, wouldn't they look the same in many ways? Also, it is clear that Grand Chariot CANNOT evolve, which is a very important part of Incursio, and by extension Tyrant. So I would say that Grand Chariot is made from a different danger beast, given the fact that despite their similarities, Incursio can evolve and adapt, whereas Grand Chariot cannot and that the danger beast shown behind Tatsumi when first donning Incursio's armor and the one behind Wave when he dons Grand Chariot's armor are different. If you can provide information correcting me, then please reply. It makes me feel more involved in the AgK community.
But what if the situation was reversed? What if Seryu shot Mine instead, and Mine was the one who was slaughtered and devoured by Koro while Sheele escaped?
How would this affect the Akame ga Kill universe with Mine's death in place of Sheele's?
Voice your opinions... now.
So if there are 48 Teigu in total and only 30 were shown but 14 were destroyed, does that mean that there is 18 more to be found?
Over the past year, I've noticed that forum posts have diminished in quality. Specifically, the ones revolving around chapters and character discussions. I fully understand that the more prominent subjects have been done to death and having limited topics after so many years limits the potential to kickstart a large conversation, especially with a straight-forward story of "kill the bad guy". However, this does not mean that we should just shut down the posts, rather improve its quality.
While users are encouraged to express their thoughts on subjects presented on various threads, it is strongly advised to have more linear and constructive posts, rather than bombastic and over-the-top reactions. This kind of repetitive and childish behavior resulted in the removal of numerous threads over time from the wiki. Any future contributions that contain traits of such posts will be removed without question. Such examples include:
- Excessive reactions, particularly the ones where people just celebrate/mourn someone's death (Honestly, grow up. We're all reading the same thing)
- Derailing from the main topic
- Unnecessary usage of profanity (it's not ban by any means, but this shouldn't be anyone's main way of communication nor should it be used to get someone's point across)
- Reopening concluded discussions and restarting dead posts
- Excessive fan-fiction and subjects that are in no way related to the series
- Ostracism against users who don't share similar views (this will also result with the persecutor being banned if the situation calls for it/note that this does not apply to proper counter-criticism)
- Anything similar that strikes between these lines
Please, be mindful of these things, as we'd like to sustain decent quality for readers and fans alike that enjoy discussing and sharing their thoughts. Thank you for your time.
So in Volume 7, english release, the scene where Henter aims for Tatsumi's head and tries to kill him but was stopped by a mini dragon head was changed and there is no longer a mini dragon head.
Since the English dub is out. I'd like to suggest all of us to start being active in the chat room so other people can see that this Wiki is active, and there are some several people who are active on it. I think it would be a nice idea since there's nothing else to do besides editing, adding, deleting, fixing, etc. You don't have to be fully active in it. Just pop your head in the room once in a while and say hello. ^_^